Easy Weeknight Potato Sausage Soup
What you’ll need
1. In a large soup pot saute the chopped onion for approximately 5 minutes over medium heat until translucent.
2. Add crumbled turkey sausage and cook thoroughly.
3. Add garlic and cook an additional 2 minutes
4. Add chicken stock and potatoes, bring to a gentle boil. Reduce heat and simmer until potatoes are fork tender. 15-20 minutes.
5. Add kale, salt and pepper to taste, and red pepper if desired. Simmer an additional 8-10 minutes until kale is completely wilted.