What you’ll need
1 1/2 lbs
1 1/2 tbsp
Mexican seasoning blend
Mexican blend shredded cheese
Rinsed and drained canned black beans
Diced tomatoes (optional)
Sliced black olives (optional)
Sliced green onions
Canned diced green chiles
Salsa, guacamole and sour cream (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 425 °F.
2. Scrub potatoes and cut into 1/2-inch thick wedges.
3. Place potatoes into a medium size bowl with the oil, garlic salt and Mexican seasoning.
4. Stir well to coat potatoes with oil and seasonings.
5. Transfer to a large baking sheet and spread into a single layer.
6. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, stirring several times, until crisp and golden brown.
7. Top with cheese, beans, tomatoes, olives, onions and chiles.
8. Bake for 5 minutes more to melt cheese. optional, serve with salsa, guacamole and sour cream.