What you’ll need
1. Preheat oven to 425 °F.
2. Scrub potatoes and cut into 1/2-inch thick wedges.
3. Place potatoes into a medium size bowl with the oil, garlic salt and Mexican seasoning.
4. Stir well to coat potatoes with oil and seasonings.
5. Transfer to a large baking sheet and spread into a single layer.
6. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, stirring several times, until crisp and golden brown.
7. Top with cheese, beans, tomatoes, olives, onions and chiles.
8. Bake for 5 minutes more to melt cheese. optional, serve with salsa, guacamole and sour cream.