What you’ll need
You shop for many of the ingredients in this soup with your Bridge Card and Double Up Food Bucks.
Michigan Farmers Market Association
1. In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, spices and salt.
2. In another bowl, beat the milk, pumpkin, vanilla and egg; add into the flour mixture until just incorporated.
3. Heat a nonstick griddle or a large nonstick frying pan over medium heat, coat lightly with cooking spray.
4. Pour batter in 1/4-cup portions onto griddle, cook until pancakes are browned on the bottom, about 2 minutes.
5. Turn with a spatula and brown other sides, 1 to 2 minutes longer.
6. Serve warm and top with Greek yogurt and toasted nuts or maple syrup.