What you’ll need
You can shop for many of these ingredients with your Bridge Card and Double Up Food Bucks.
1. Rinse and cut lemons in half. In a medium bowl, squeeze juice. Discard seeds.
2. Add bulgur and boiling water to lemon juice. Cover and let rest until bulgur is soft and chewy, about 30 minutes.
3. Rinse parsley, green onions, tomato, and cucumber. If using mint leaves, rinse now.
4. Chop parsley. If using mint leaves, chop now.
5. Trim ends off green onions. Thinly slice, using white and green parts.
6. Remove core from tomato. Dice.
7. Slice cucumber in half lengthwise. Scoop out seeds with a spoon and discard. Dice cucumber.
8. In a colander, drain excess liquid from bulgur mixture. Return bulgur to bowl.
9. Add parsley, green onions, tomato, cucumber, and remaining ingredients to bowl. Mix well to combine.
10. If using feta and mint leaves, add now. Mix gently before serving.