Lemon Asparagus Pasta
What you’ll need
You can shop for many of the ingredients in this pasta with your Bridge Card and Double Up Food Bucks.
1. Cook your pasta according to package instructions, reserving pasta water before you drain it.
2. In a separate pan, heat olive oil. Add asparagus over medium high heat. Cover and cook for 3 minutes.
3. Uncover and add the garlic and juice of 1 lemon. Cook for another 8 minutes, or until the asparagus is tender but still crisp.
4. Lower the heat to low and add the drained pasta, 1/4 cup of reserved pasta water, and juice from the 2nd lemon. Season with salt and pepper and add parsley and parmesan cheese. Stir everything together.
5. Serve with additional parmesan cheese, if desired.